Monday, April 5, 2010

whoops!

Wow! It has been FOREVER! This semester is really involved...and now I'm planning for next fall. I register for classes tomorrow!
There is so much to catch you up on since it's been a few months....
Spring Break was a much needed break in March. Jake, Liz, Eric, I headed down to Texas. We spent the week in Corpus Christi and San Antonio. Gorgeous weather and great memories! Then it was back to school where I am counting down the weeks until summer!
This summer will be the first time I am not returning home, fingers crossed (I am still looking for a summer job) It will be an adventure, one that I am really looking forward to.
I have been so busy with school work that I haven't had any time for the stuff I love. I am still working on my rag quilt...hopefully that will be completed soon.
The ponies are back in town...that means morning chores. Although I'm not thrilled about chores, I am glad they are back. From now on any spare moment I have will be spent riding Abby...maybe if I get gutsy I'll even hop on Clyde. (Abby and Clyde are both "Jake's" but we like to joke they are more like my horses because they respond to me better) Clyde can be kinda naughty sometimes...and I'd rather not get bucked off!
It's spring here...and that means I'm antsy! It's go go go from here on out! Tootles...

No comments:

Post a Comment